Wedding & Event Planning
Select 2021 dates still available!
Meet Blair Mitcham
I planned my wedding in 2013. I know that it is super cliche but it’s really true in my case. I had been baking, dabbled in photography until it dawned on me that I wanted to plan and use my creativity for weddings. I looked for local classes and certifications surrounding event planning. I found a certificate program at Massasoit Community College. I signed up and started in September. While taking this course I joined International Live Events Association (ILEA). After my short year as a committee member I jumped on the board and served as the President of the Boston Chapter in 2019 to 2020.
We love tented and unique weddings. They have become part of our niches. We have worked at some of New England’s fun, unique and hidden gems!
Complete Event Planning & Day of Coordination
All packages receive a custom and detailed quote, but start here!
Up to 10 hours of wedding day support
Up to 2 hours of ceremony rehearsal assistance
Unlimited email correspondence for advice & guidance
Wedding timeline creation and production schedule working with vendors
Distribution of all final payments and/or gratuities on wedding day
One on-site or in person full details meeting
Contracts – can be signed by event planner with Client permission
Deposits to be paid by Client
All Day of Details from planning and client to be executed
- Just Rehearsals - $100 for up to 2 hours
- Bathroom Baskets $50 - 2 baskets & signs (limited contents)
- Hotel Welcome Bags - $100 for ‘shopping’ & drop off, not product. Product will be discussed with client and budget given to BAM Events
- Various items for Rent - signs & votive candle holders
- Various Gifts - we are a craft bunch too! Should you need anything created to give as gifts!