Micro Wedding Package
This 2020 service is no longer available.
To assist our clients with the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic SMP has assembled a team of New England wedding professionals at a bundled rate to design, plan and execute a gorgeous and all-bases-covered micro event. The best part is the inclusion of a professional wedding planner to oversee state and federal gathering guidance and solutions that allow your event to happen safely and with maximum enjoyment for hosts and guests alike. Wedding live stream broadcast production services are a perfect complement to micro wedding event packages.
All-in-One Micro Event Package
For Outdoor Events of up to 40 total guests. For events over 40 guests, view our standard Wedding Entertainment Packages.
All micro wedding packages receive a custom and detailed quote, but start here!
- Complete Wedding Planning & Day of Management
- Meet lead professional wedding planner Blair Mitcham of BAM Events
- Additional vendor sourcing and budgeting, if necessary
- Ceremony Planning & Coordination
- Microphones & Processional Music
- Vow audio recording available
- Reception Disc Jockey
- Micro event minimal sound setup & one-person DJ (not a standard SMP DJ/MC team included in our standard Wedding Entertainment Packages)
- Up to 4 hours
- Ceremony & Portrait Photography
- Up to 3 hours
Micro Wedding Additions
- LIVE STREAM broadcast & recording
- CATERING for up to 40 guests
- DRONE aerial photography/video
- Justice of the Peace / Wedding Officiant
- TENT & al fresco covering options
- CHAIRS, tables, linens, dining place settings
- Custom-made favors at a special rate through planner Blair Mitcham
Please note holiday/long weekend dates and certain Saturday’s in-season are considered prime and hold event spend minimums that may be above the Micro Wedding Package price. Specific holiday weekends with higher than normal minimum spends include Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Columbus Day Weekend and New Year’s Eve.